The NACP Committees shall initiate Nordic networks and collaborations within the field of radiological and nuclear medicine physics to meet the demands from the radiological and nuclear medicine communities.
The Committees shall:
• Promote the implementation of an infrastructure to simplify mutual Nordic activities within the field of radiological and nuclear medicine physics.
• Recommend Nordic and international courses to become a medical physicist, and to promote the field of radiological and nuclear medicine physics, and inform about the opportunity of a career in radiological and nuclear medicine physics at relevant events.
• Distribute information about Nordic and international CPD courses in radiological and nuclear medicine physics, and make suggestions for new courses when a need is identified.
• Support ways to share procedures within the field of diagnostic physics, and promote collaboration between diagnostic physicists and clinicians in other clinical fields.
• Assess the need and advise the NACP council to establish relevant Task Groups.
The NACP Radiological Physics Committee, RPC
The NACP Nuclear Medicine Physics Committee, NMPC
This committee is currently not active. If you are interested in re-initiating the activities of this committee, please contact the NACP Council.