The final report
The final report of the CPD task group can be found below. The work of the task group has ended.
CPD-task group of NACP:
Bertil Axelsson, Sweden
Kjell Inge Gjestal, Norway
Simo Hyödynmaa, Finland
Gardar Myrdal, Iceland (as observer)
Kjed Olsen, Denmark, secretary
The council defined the main target for this TG: to make recommendations for a CPD -system which can be used in the nordic countries, and to have in mind the different levels for CPD we do find within these countries.
Terms of Reference:
1. Give recommendations for a “user-friendly”, harmonised CPD-system within the Nordic countries.
2. Investigate if the CPD-system should be related to competence levels and to international
3. Give recommendations for how to keep track of the CPD-points for the Individual physicist
4. Give recommendations on how to develop the CPD-system further.
5. The task group should give its recommendations to the council of NACP. Final decisions are made by this council.
6. The recommendations will be published on the NACP web pages.
7. Since there are no financial resources the work will have to be done via exchange of e-mail and telephone meetings.